Customized trips, all hotels and the guiding services of the unflappable and gourmet El Kherchi Abdellatif. All can be arranged by a professional qualified guide.
by Richard Nalley, TRAVEL NORTH AFRICA - Forbes
Marrakech Tour Guide & Private Tours
Day tours are a fun way to explore Marrakech in a relatively short period of time. And the advantage of taking a private day tour, is that it is highly flexible, allowing you to spend as much or as little time you want in any place or area you choose.
Another advantage of a private tour is that it can be tailor-made tour or can be customized to fit your needs. I can help you build your own special day tour, either based on one of the suggested sample itineraries or on your own destinations of choice, all according to your needs, decisions and pace.
I can also assist you in booking Riads and making reservations for restaurants, shows and hotels if needed.Brief you will be in safe hands & benefice from 100% Excellent Service.
About me, Abdellatif Elkherchi
- I worked for different travel agencies, exlusively agencies working for American Jews.I guided Top VIPs.
- I took care of the guests of Amercian Embassy in Rabat including some American Senators many times.
- I also guided VIPs and Top VIPs from different countries.
- I guided a lot of journalisst working for famous magazines and newspapers in the USA.
- My hobbies: reading books of History, Religion, ethnic groups( especially Moroccan tribes)..
But my Marrakech guide, Elkherchi Abdellatif, says foreigners don't barter or bargain hard enough, especially for services that Moroccans also need.
"The taxis don't want to take us [Moroccans] because they'd rather wait for a foreigner who's going to pay them more," Abdellatif says. His advice to ethically minded travelers: "Bargaining would help a lot."
Written by G. Jeffrey MacDonald - How To Do The Right Thing - Conde Nast Traveler - August 07, 2007